Sunday, January 20, 2008

Bow Swap


Nancy at Waiting to Asennd has come up with this great idea. The following is from her blog.

I have come up with an idea for a swap as I have been walking around at the Mall lately. I think it would be fun to do a bow swap. I think it would be nice to trade names with 2 or 3 other people and send a couple little bows totalling no more than $10. I don't think the postage would be much either.

If you would like to participate, or if you would like to let others who read your blog know about it, please send me an e-mail at npoellot24@yahoo.com.

My goal is to get names out and try to get this going be early Febuary.

I am also thinking about doing a swimsuit swap for the summer.

I can't wait to get in on this little swap! Maya gets a hair clasp in her hair every morning before she even gets out of the bed. We could always use more bows.

1 comment:

Kim said...

YEAH!!!
Glad you are joining....
Have a Great Week..
Thanks for stopping by..