Monday, December 08, 2008

November

Mike said to me today, "You need to start taking more pictures". He's right. I've been seriously slacking on the picture taking lately.
We were busy in November with getting new hardwood floor upstairs and painting. We are still busy in December with it all. But it's so worth it. Our new floors are beautiful! And so is this gorgeous girly sitting so nicely on the new floor to show it off.


Maya has moved on from the cheese face for pictures to the sad face. Pretty sad, huh?


If there is something sitting around that is Maya size, you can bet she's gonna be in it.

Even if it's almost not Maya size. Little squirt...who fits in a stew pot?! (another good shot of my pretty new floor!)

We had a few warm days early in the month. Mike and Maya spent those warm evenings burning up what was left of our sparklers. Most nights Maya still asks to play with them.

I love surprise pictures that I find when I download pics from my memory card. Mike and Maya one of those warm days. Guess I was working. Wish I could get her to smile like that.

Another little treasure. Such a big girl!

"Look Momma! She has flowers in her hair!"

4 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE the pictures..
Love the floors..
Sounds like you are busy..
Have a GReat Dec..
Hugs..

granola girl said...

First off floors are GORGEOUS. I LOVE wood floors.

Secondly we have the SAME taste in clothes because Xia has the owl shirt and the striped dress. How funny is that?!? I wonder what else is the same in their closet.

Really miss chatting with you and see pics of the girl.

Hope you guys have a wonderful holiday!

Anonymous said...

Wow - just love the floors.... I guess you guys have been busy! Maya just looks more beautiful in every picture, especially the one on the slide! We have been slacking in the photo department too but plan to make up for it in Dec. Take care and call soon! Hugs to you all!!!
Love - The Lazar's

Anonymous said...

The girl is amazing! I love the etch-a-sketch picture. That is so good. Looks like Lil of the Rugrats. The floors are beautiful, too. Can't wait to see them in person.
Love to all and Merry Christmas!
Sissy.