Wednesday, March 18, 2009

February

Until two years ago, February was my least favorite month. Then two years ago on February 25 we finally wrapped our arms around the sweet girl that we had already wrapped our hearts around and now I feel a little differently about February. Still, it is cold and dark and I am SO tired of the cold and dark. But just thinking of our great fortune to be blessed with Maya does warm me and she is for sure, the light shining through any darkness!
I Love Maya in motion in this pic. She was dancing in circles.



I never thought I would see the day when this girl would actually ask to have her picture taken. She asked for this picture with her giraffe and her critters.

I have had Maya's picture taken at a studio one time. It was in May 07. We got a few good pics but over all it wasn't all that. I thought I would give it another try. Mom made Maya this super cute little dress and I wanted her pics in it. So I made an appointment and we talked about it for days before going. She looked so beautiful in that cute little dress and her cute little curly hair. See this picture that I took? That's all we have. The portrait studio was a complete failure and a serious aggravation! I'll just say I left there steaming. Maya still has some of her favorite things taken away because of this little incident.

She does love some spaghetti.

Does anyone else's refrigerator look like that?

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day again!





Where's Maya?



Why, she's playing with my Ipod, of course. But not anymore. At least until I get a good picture...



Maggie was really interested in Maya's block tower until it fell over.



We do a Mom and Me gymnastics class. They have blast!



Maya's first attempt at the big rope swing.


Our ice skating rink has "Totcicles" skating on Friday mornings. We've been trying to get to that when we can. It's great because they don't have to wear skates unless they want to. They keep the ice rough so it's not slippery at all.

Klaire went with us a few weeks ago.



I have been consumed by vampire books these days. I'm almost finished with the last vampire book so hopefully I won't be so late getting my March post up.

3 comments:

granola girl said...

LOVE the butterfly picture!

Yes the side of our fridge looks like that too.

We have a spaghetti face or chocolate soymilk face constantly!

You are such a busy gal you need to bring all that cuteness north!!


What book are you up to? I had no clue it was going to be a crazy when I started reading them. LOL!

Kim said...

Maya is tooo cute..
She is sure growing up..
Doesn't seem like it has been 2 years..
Thanks for the update..
Have a great month..

Anonymous said...

Great photos of Maya - she's a busy girl. Unfortunately, our refrig. looks like that too but Ella just loves all her drawings, etc. Ella is so excited to play with Maya's cat - she will soon! I feel your pain with Maya's photo taking skills as Ella always seems to close her eyes on almost every shot - very frustrating!! We are so excited to see you guys!!!!

Love - The Lazar's