Wednesday, June 17, 2009

May

May was mostly cool and wet. We had some sunny days too and it is certainly getting green with all of the rain we've had.
This was my third Mother's day. I love being a mother! I love my girl!


The azaleas were particularly full and beautiful this year. But it only took one good rain to knock all of the blooms off. But they sure were nice while they lasted.


Maya has gotten a lot of use out of her Ariel umbrella and the kitty rain boots that her cousin Lilli gave her. She loves those boots!


Still loves Little Critter. New favorites are Olivia and Arthur. We spend a lot of time at the library.


Also still loves to paint. When she gets to paint at her easel she says she is painting a Jackson Pollock paintin'.


She finished up her gymnastics class. These were the only 4 girls left by the end of the class that started in October. They had such a great time and it was so much fun watching all of these little girls grow up.


Memorial Day


The sewing bug bit. Monnie's flowers were a perfect backdrop for Maya in her Momma-made outfit.
This was the longest Maya's hair had been in a while. I thought I might let it grow for the summer so she could have some pony tails. These were the only pony tails she got. It's short again now and looks so much better. The tails are super cute but they will not stay in her silky mane.











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my how she is growing. 3 years of motherhood. My how time is flying. She is still so precious and I can tell has brought so much joy to Mommy and Daddy. Keep the updates coming I love them.
Karne E.

Kim said...

Sounds like you have been having a great time..
LOVE the outfit.. great job..
have a great month..
Hugs..

Anonymous said...

What a great job on the outfit you made! Where have you all been for so long? Maya has changed since I saw her last. She's such a big girl.
Hope to see you soon.
Love you all,
Sissy

Anonymous said...

Wow - what a beautiful blog!! Maya is really growing up fast! My favorite photos are the ones by the flowers/swing as she was smiling ALOT!! Love ya and miss ya,

The Lazars