Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Please Mom?!!!


What Fisher would not do to get Maggie to play with him. And, as you can see, she has zero interest and is awfully guarded when he is around ;)
No news this week so far about referrals. Last week the rumor was that referrals were coming and that they include LIDs into June and maybe all of June. Wouldn't that just be fantastic! Although, I'm certainly not getting my hopes up. In fact I am still in the self defensive mind set of not even thinking about it. I hate that! I feel as if I am slighting my own daughter as a defense for myself. Disappointment has been abounding in our life for so many years now that turning it off is how I deal....or maybe I just don't deal anymore. Can you say therapy anyone? In our quest to be parents, we have only experienced disappointment and grief. I really don't know how to feel any other way about it. I do know that one day, not too far in the future, we will look into the big dark eyes of our own daughter and kiss her on her beautiful face. Saying that is so much easier than believing, but I do know that it is true. Maybe, once she is safely surrounded by our love and affection, and physically in our grasp I will truly believe. Posted by Picasa

No comments: