Saturday, February 25, 2006

What the Hell?

Well, CCAI has posted that the next batch of referrals have been mailed. They are "hopeful that they will include their May 23 LID". Hopeful, hopeful that they will include May 23? I was hopeful that they would include June 23. With each batch of referrals that have come out since we were logged in, the 6-8 month wait that we started with has increased at least a month. This is ridiculous. I am fully anticipating having to re-file for our I-171H. Ours expires in January. That's a nice little chunk of change that was not in the budget. I am totally exasperated and am sure that my head may spin around backwards on my neck at any moment now. I'm going to try to keep it together until it's definitive that the hopefulness of CCAI has been confirmed. That should be sometime early next week. After that, I'm not making any promises.

No comments: