Saturday, July 15, 2006

What Have I Been Doing?


I have decided to take some of the thousands of pictures that we have taken in our lives and post them somewhere besides online. I've been scrapbooking. Scrapbooking is something that I really enjoy but just don't do often enough. I have had a stretch off of work so I pulled out the supplies and started scrapping. I just joined a scrapbook supply exchange on one of my yahoo groups. I thought, what better time than now to get some practice before I start this exchange and have a bunch of new stuff to scrap with. I have also been gathering pictures for baby girls album. I bought the cutest little purple Creative Memories album to put pictures of our families in...a People Who Love You album. I can't wait to get started on it.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: