Sunday, December 17, 2006

All Smiles


Last night was the annual NICU ornament and cookie exchange party. This year the party was at our house. We had a great time, ate lots of good food and exchanged some de-lish cookies and beautiful ornaments. Kelli left before we busted out the camera so there is a person missing from the picture. I wondered how we would all fit in our little house but it worked out just fine. As you can see, even Fisher enjoyed the party.
Each year we have decided who will host the party the next year. Last year, I said that I would host the party if we weren't in China. Next year, we'll have our girly with us for our first Christmas as a family. I can say that now and know that it will be true because WE ARE NEXT!
Rumors are flying that referrals could be out before Christmas. I don't believe it. We leave on 12/29 for a New Years weekend at a cabin where we have welcomed in the new year several times before. We would love to have a picture of our sweet girl to take along. We're anxious to see how the next couple of weeks play out. We received our new I171H on Thursday. We're ready to go. Bring on that baby girl!!!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Email me and let me know how long your 171 took this time. We're still waiting and I forget where and how to look.

YOU ARE NEXT!!!!!

I'm hoping you get the best Christmas present ever!!!!!