Thursday, December 14, 2006

Families, Families, Families

For thoses of you who have been wondering what has been going on with the babies in this post, they now have a family!! These families got thier girls early this week.

Check out Alexandra! She is a big beautiful girl. I think she looks exactaly like her referral pic only happier now that she has a family. It has been great to see some smiles out of her.


Maisie has hair! What a sweet little girl. She is so bright and beautiful.




Tess is just a tiny litte baby girl. Oh! I could just kiss that little face!!





I have not been able to get a new picture of Abby. I will try to get one soon.

These families traveled about 5 weeks after thier referral. We'll keep our fingers crossed that we can travel as quickly so that we can get home before Chinese New Year which is February 18. That is really soon. After waiting all this time, I can't believe we're really going to be next but WE ARE NEXT!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the excitement I've been waiting to hear!!! YOU ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

No just which side of the fence we will fall on is still up in the air. Maybe you are meant to go first to tell us the do's and don'ts LOL I'm so excited for you---most people I'm jealous but you I'm actually HAPPY for!!!

BIG HUGS!!
Carrie