Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Babies, Babies, Babies

Just thought I would share some of these beautiful girlie's pictures with our friends and family. This is what we have to look forward to. It's not looking real good for the end of November but maybe by the end of December.

First is Alexandra. This is our Secret Pals Anne and Gunther's first baby girl. Isn't she a cutie? I could just kiss those cheeks!



Second is this sweet, sweet girl Miss Maisie. She is Lisa and Eammon's first baby girl also. Those eyes could melt your heart. And they have mine. We've all been waiting to find out Maisie's name. It's perfect for this beautiful girl.



Sara and David received the referral of this beauty, Abby. She is a tiny peanut with all of the hair that Maisie is missing. Too cute. We've been waiting to know Abbys name also.



Last but certainly not least is Tess. Tess is Julie's first daughter also. This cutie is full of personality in this picture. We have known Tess' name but just for a little while.



This is just a small sampling of the 61 babies that were referred to CCAI parents. These are folks that I keep up with on their web pages or blogs. Or in the case of Alexandra, a special girl in our hearts. We can't wait to proudly place our own sweet girls face on this blog and give her a name.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

granola girl said...

My heart skipped a beat when I first loaded the page and saw a baby's picture on it (only the first was in visable). I thought "That's impossible!" Silly me --how I wish I could work miracles like that LOL They are totally GORGEOUS babies!! I can't wait until we see our little girls' faces!! I bet you only have 2 months left! I'm rooting for all of us!
Big hugs,
Carrie
http://granolagirl-homestead.blogspot.com/

granola girl said...

I meant the first picture was VISIBLE not invisible LOL Trying to school boys and look at blogs at the same time isn't working. LOL

Lisa~~ said...

Wow, Alexandra and Abby sure have the market cornered as far as hair. Maisie needs to find out what line those girls were in.

Thanks for posting our little cutie and hopefully your referral will come sooner than you expect.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting Alexandra's pic.
We can't wait to see your little one on this page. What a bunch of beautiful babies. I think it is great because we know all of the parents! Julie is in our travel group, Sara and David we know from CCAI and Lisa was our secret pal!!
Small world!!

Anne and Gunther

Anonymous said...

Jill and Mike-
You are too much!! Just received the package of goodies-I cried!! Official thank you will be in the mail soon. You are so nice!

Anne and Gunther