Sunday, November 05, 2006

We're Home and Oct/Nov Referrals


We returned home from the Clemson football game to see our yahoo group lit up with referrals. How wonderful for those families who now know their children and may actually have them in their arms before Xmas. Congrats to all. This group included our great secret pals Anne and Gunther. Their beautiful daughter Alexandra is just perfect. This group included LIDs August 10-August 25. CCAI received 61 babies, 5 boys. One of these boys went to a family who specifically requested a girl and they could not be happier.
Could we be next? The CCAA covered 15 days of LIDs this time. That means there are only 18 days left to refer for us to be included the next time. Come on CCAA!! Bring on 20 days next time!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that you're in the next batch of referrals.

granola girl said...

I REALLY hope you're in the next batch too!! I hope they pick up the pace so we could see our baby's face by Christmas---I KNOW you will see yours by then. Positive thinking from here on out!!
Big Hugs
our turn is coming fast!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jilly and Mike. Just keep hanging in there. It won't be as long as it's been. I can't wait to hold my little neice, either.
Hope you all have a Happy New Year.
By the way, I'm a snapdragon.