Thursday, May 10, 2007

Holy Dial-up Batman!!

For whatever reason, I'm able to get pictures uploaded today without much fuss. So I'll share a few.


Check out this great ladybug raincoat. It was a birthday gift from Kelli. She also got rain boots to match.


My sleeping beauties!


Maya's Daddy got her this really cool sandbox for her birthday. It's a ton of fun for her. She is not feeling very well today so this pic of her smiling just goes to show how much she likes the sandbox. What you can't see in the picture is the lamb chop hanging out of Maya's nose. Poor little girly. She hasn't been sick since we got home from China. I really think this is just allergies. We go to the Ped next week for our second round of shots. Hopefully she'll be over it by then. But if not, I guess we'll find out if it's allergies or not.

Update...the lamb chop was gone within just a few hours of this pic. Must have been allergies, whew!!

Well, that's all the luck that I'm having today. Actually, I'm quite impressed that I was able to get this many pics uploaded. Now I'll cross my fingers and hope that this posts!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures, they are very cute. She looks bigger, it will be fun to see how much she has grown since her last visit.
The Pages

Anonymous said...

She just gets cuter every time I see a new pic!! Love the raincoat and the crocs (made in Colorado you know :))) Looks like you are all having a blast-hope Maya's allergies get better-thinking of you all!!!

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you guys at the shower and to see how much you both have changed. You have a special little girl, and she steals our hearts everytime we see her. Wishing you continued happiness.

Love,
Chip & Amy

Paul Lazar said...

Wow - what terrific pictures Jill! I love the idea of a sandbox, but may need you to work with me on convincing Laura about that one Jill! I'm so glad you all are having a blast but want to hear more about Maya's allergies (Hope this is minor). We miss you guys and talk all the time about how we are going to get to see you this summer and we will.

Anonymous said...

By the way, Jill, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

Chip & Amy

Anonymous said...

Can you say "Cute as a Bug?" She looks great, and even tho we can't see you, your radience lights up all the pictures. I am so happy for all three of you. It is obvious that good comes to those who wait. Love Ren

we miss you