Saturday, September 22, 2007

Just Found Her Way Home...

That is what this super cute little tee shirt says. This tee shirt was a shower gift almost a year ago. It's so hard to believe that it has almost been a year since our shower for Maya. My how the time flies!


Carrie posted pics of her sweet Audrey in her nightgown just a few days ago. Great minds really do think alike. I had put this soft and cozy nightgown (This little nightgown was my niece Sarah's when she was a little girly. It's more than 20 years old...love the hand-me-downs!) on Maya the very same night with the exact same results. I thought about putting pants on under it before I put her to bed because I knew it would be up around her belly just minutes after she started the ol' kick and roll in bed. Sure enough she had cool legs when we got up the next morning. I guess it didn't bother her enough to wake her though.



Try walking a mile in Dada's shoes!



Or maybe even backwards in Mama's.



Maya gives the new 4 Runner two thumbs up and so do Mom and Dad!!


Maya wants Maggie to be her friend so badly. She gets very excited when Maggie comes around. Too bad that most of these encounters end in a swat or scratch to Maya's arm or hand.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my!!!! What a girly!!! Hope everything is still going well.

Love,
Chip & Amy

Kim said...

Love the pictures...
She is sooo ADORABLE...
Where did she get that adorable shirt? Can you purchase online?
Someday kitty will let her love on her..
Love the little nightgown..
Have a Great Day.
Kim

Anonymous said...

She looks like such a big girl now. Growing up too fast! The little gown looks so cute on her.
That ol' hateful Maggie. She just don't know how much lovin' she's missing.
Love you all,
Sissy