Monday, November 12, 2007

Veterans Day

I'll just say this. Thank you to our veterans and those currently serving in our countries armed forces. I am a lover not a fighter but this is the day to remember those who are/were fighters for our country and I do appreciate that.
Maya and I took fall flowers to the cemetery last week for my Dad and Grandparents. This old faded flag was lying at my Grandmother and Grandfathers plots and she thought it was a great toy.

We went to the Shrine Circus on Sunday with the Rasberrys. Maya had a great time and was a very good girl especially considering how long it was. She had a good time with Lauren and ate lots of popcorn.

Who knew that Maya would enjoy wearing this cheetah mask. Well, she does and she will put it on then pull it up and wear it as a hat. Cute huh? Even under the mask.


5 comments:

Gail said...

I found your blog on the Yangchun yahoo group.
Your daughter is precious!!
I love all the pics of her. She is adorable!
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Jill she is too cute.

We've got to get her and Camryn together. Cam doesn't have any little people her age to play with.

Call me if you still have our number or email me. I post here because I'm not sure if my emails go thru to you or not!

Karen Stricker

Kim said...

She is sooooo adorable..
Love the pictures...
Have a Wonderful Week..
Kim

The Ferguson Family said...

Darya will love the cheetah picture! I have this week off from work. We would love to get together if you have some time.

Kim said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING...
Kim