Sunday, September 07, 2008

First Haircut

I finally gave in and got Maya's hair cut. It had gotten really long and it's so thin that it just looked scraggly when it was down. During the summer she and I both have a ponytail all the time. But now that it's becoming fall I'll be leaving it down more and I thought it was time. This picture was just taken a few days ago and you can see how long and thin her ponytail was.

We cooked out at my sisters house yesterday. I called my niece and asked her to bring her clippers home from work so she could cut Mikes hair while we were there. I decided it would be as good of a time as any to cut Maya's too. She'll be going to see her Grandma and Grandpa and the Lazars next week with a new do. Here is the before shot.

And during, being such a good girl for her Aunt Sarah. Mosquito bites and all.

How cute is the back of that little sweet head?!!

A big cheese from two new haircuts.
Just for the record, Maya does wear pants contrary to most of her pics lately. She had a little accident and I forgot to bring a backup outfit for her.

5 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE Maya's new haircut....
She is soooo darn CUTE...
Love her little swimsuit..
darling..
Have a Great Week..
Hugs..

Paul Lazar said...

What an adorable hair style - she is just beautiful!!!! We cant wait to see you all next week...Have the shopping list including the Patron! Drive safely....

Anonymous said...

Jill,
Haven't been on here for awhile. Maya is getting so big and the new haircut is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute haircut on both your babes! If my hiney were as cute as Maya's, I wouldn't wear pants either!

xoxo Ash

granola girl said...

I love that hair (and her tan is beautiful too)!

I just whacked Xia's bangs while we were sitting at the beach. I couldn't take her peaking out from underneath them. Now I need to take her to get the whole thing "styled" but it's taken her so long just to get hair I hate cutting it.

For the record we have the topless thing going on in our house all the time. LOL!