Thursday, April 06, 2006

At the End of the Day...


After a few days to cool off and a large bottle of wine to drink, we wait. But now it's just the same wait as it's always been. Looking forward to then end of the month and news on the next batch of referrals. We'll see what happens then. I bet we'll wait.
Our agency did post a letter concerning the lengthening wait time. The CCAA says there are more dossiers than children. Huummm?
And so, at the end of the day we wait...and toast the pink/orange sunsets and the coming of spring.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

granola girl said...

Spring---more like summer here---it was 76 today!! They are saying 40's tomorrow--how bizarre (sing and do a little dance to the tune in your head---go on you know ya wanna)

Oh yeah did I tell you ANOTHER friend of mine is pregnant--nice. And it was an accident no less. I see a mental break down in my future!!

I'm now giving myself 9mo of waiting before I totally lose it---pretending this is a real gestation period---please tell me I'm not an elephant (maybe my love of them has ginxed me?!)

Sorry to babble up your blog--I'm waiting for hockey to start in an hour and 15 min (and Matt to bring me pizza from the city --YUMMM)

BIG HUGS!!!