Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Becky!!



Becky gave me this little star pin a long, long time ago. I was probably 6 or 7 years old. It always reminded me of the Wizard of Oz because of the emerald in the center. It made me feel really special when she gave it to me because it belonged to her mother. Beck made me promise that I would never loose it and would take good care of it. Well here we are, nearly 30 years later and still in my sweaty grasp is this precious pin. I even will wear it on occasion. Now that I am older I understand how special this pin is and appreciate so much that Becky gave it to me and trusted that a child would care enough to keep it close.
Happy Birthday Becky!! You are such a strong woman and a very integral part of our family. We love you and wish you a wonderful day! Looks like it's starting out good already...it's beautiful outside!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: