Tuesday, June 06, 2006

20 Years of Sunset Beach


This was my 20th year going to Sunset Beach with the McFee family. As usual, we had a great time and beautiful weather. We have stayed in this house for the past 10 years. We thought last year that we may have to shake things up this year and trade bedrooms to have more room for the baby. Well, no baby to have to take up space this year. We wonder if she'll even be there next year. We'll see.
May referrals came out on the 26th. The referrals included LIDs June 7-15. 43 families with CCAI now know their children. All were girls there was 1 set of twins.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill and Mike-

Looks like you had a wonderful time on your trip!! I am so glad for you both that you were able to get away from the WAIT and enjoy yourselves.

It is just me again being a pest about your secret pal gift. According to UPS it was delivered to your front door on the 9th. Yikes-and you were on vacation. I so hope you got it!! If you didn't will you please let me know?

I PROMISE to just send it by US mail next month so it isn't a pain for you!!

Your (pain in the butt!) secret pals