Friday, June 30, 2006

June Referrals


Congrats to the 62 families from CCAI and others who have seen their children's faces. Referrals came out on June 27 and include LIDs June 16 Through June 28, 2005. That is more days referred than we've seen for a while. I'm going to take that as an actual step forward and try to stop being so down in the dumps. Maybe we will kiss our girl's face before the end of the year. I have not been looking forward to traveling in the winter but what a great Xmas present that would be. At this point, we would travel to the moon if it meant we could hold our baby girl and bring her home to her family.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill...this is the first chance I've had to read this site! It is amazing, and I LOVE this photo of you and Fisher. That's my Jill, my friend!