Wednesday, September 27, 2006

September Referrals


September referrals are out. They include LIDs July 23-August 9, 2005. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that's August! Referrals have finally gone into August. First, let me send a congratulations to all of those who have been waiting forever to see their children's faces and now have. That includes 38 families using CCAI as their agency. How exciting!!!
Second, let me just say that with a LID of September 12, we are a mere 34 days away from the cut off date for this month! Now that seems like progress to me. If the CCAA continues to refer 18 days, that would give us our referral in November. That said, I'm not holding my breath. August 24 is a really big LID. Meaning that there are a lot of people logged in on that day. We all know that there has been as little as 5 days referred recently. It really is anybody's guess. But I'm very happy to know that we're finally into August. Congrats again you lucky families.!!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! I'm so excited. I remember you saying that if the next batch of referrals were up in to August that it would be a good thing.
We're getting closer.
See you Thursday.
Love you both muchly,
Sissy