Friday, October 06, 2006

Un-be-lievable


We had a baby shower last night! Yeah, a baby shower for our baby. I was floored by all of the wonderful gifts and all of my friends and family that came for the party. We had great food and fellowship and tons of damn good gifts. I was feeling really silly about the shower but soon lost my embarrassment as I was simply overwhelmed by everyone's generosity and thoughtfulness. There were paper lantern, fans, bead bracelets with Chinese characters and red eggs. Everyone signed a great big flag of china for our girly. It was really spectacular.

I need to say a big thank you to everyone that came and gave our girly such great gifts. And a gigantic thank you to everyone who planned and organized such a fabulous party! We love you all. Posted by Picasa

No comments: