Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Good Dog and Better Internet

I know that you've all been wondering about Fisher and how he is doing with Maya. Well, he is very jealous but loves the extra attention that he gets from her. He will usually block me from her when she cries or come and squeeze in between us if she's getting some lovin'. He knocks her down and whacks her with his tail just like he does the rest of us. She squeezes her eyes closed and braces herself when he comes around. But he would never ever hurt her intentionally. She loves to watch him eat and if we don't watch her every second, she will put her hands in his bowl and try to give him a bite and sometimes helps herself to some of his food. Yeah, I know, nasty. Believe me, we don't let it happen if we can help it. We are trying to teach her to give him some space when he's eating. She will lay across his belly when he is lying down and pats him hard on the chest just like I do. She loves to touch his nose. She puts her feet in his fur. She tries to pat Maggie the same way as she does Fisher and she has the scratches to prove it. Maggie doesn't like anyone and feels the same about Maya.
We are trying out some Cingular (AT&T) wireless internet. Today is the first day that it has worked. I had to take the laptop to the store and they worked for more than an hour trying to figure out what was up and we finally left with working internet. So far it seems to work well. This pic uploaded quickly and without any fuss (much unlike our previous dial-up). I haven't spent much time trying it out other than this.
I have been tagged by Carrie and Kim for 8 things about me and I will play but it may be a minute.

1 comment:

granola girl said...

Does Maya play with that LeapFrog magnet thing on the fridge? Wondering about getting it for Audrey's b-day but didn't know if it was something that would ever get use or not. We are in the kitchen a lot though. Email me your thoughts for birthday must haves for the one year old crowd so I can start telling people. I haven't done 1 yr old for 6 years so things have changed a little.