Sunday, June 03, 2007

Rainy Day #2

We were able to make a quick trip down to the beach today in between rain showers. Maya wouldn't have minded if it was raining. She LOVES the ocean!! I took her flip flops off and stood her in the sand. She only hesitated for a second before walking quickly towards the water cackling and screeching all the way. She loved the waves and didn't mind the splashing. We really had no intentions of getting in the water when we went down to the beach. It was only in the low 70s and we didn't know what Maya would think of the water. She was totally soaked in minutes and the water is actually pretty warm. We gonna have to keep a very close eye on her down there. She is fearless.

Pushing forward to get the the edge of the earth.


Look at that crazy crooked smile. I always think that she has something in her mouth when she smiles like that because I can see that big ol' molar back there. I think she is working on the one to match on the other side of her mouth. Silly girl.
We are looking for better weather tomorrow. This girl needs to spend a lot longer than a few minutes on the beach.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh a beach girl! She looks like she's loving it. The beach is so peaceful- beautiful weather or not. Just to see, hear and smell the ocean! I hope you guys have a great time.

granola girl said...

Rain or no rain---I'm jealous you're at the BEACH!!! I don't know if we'll get there this year :(

I can't believe how well Maya is walking too! We have sitting up mastered but no crawling yet so walking is a LONG way off. She'll be dancing before we know it though so I guess I should enjoy no movement while I can.

Enjoy your vacation!!!

Kim said...

She looks like she is having a blast.. The beach is always fun..
Have a GREAT time.
Kim-AZ-4/28/07

Anonymous said...

hey i hope it gets warm i want to see her in her gap bathing suit i bought her i know shes goin to be hott stuff
luv ya