Friday, March 10, 2006

Could it be?


I went to check the mail today and what did I notice at the base of the mailbox post? I'll be damned if it's not a flower. I just took down the snowflake flag and replaced it with this new spring one on Tuesday and that flower sure was not there then. How exciting!! I put this big red circle on the picture so you would be sure not to miss the flower. When we were coming home from Mom's tonight, we heard frogs croaking. Hooray for spring!
I also noticed that the sun is missing from my ticker at the top of this page. Do we only get 5 months of a cute countdown? Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

granola girl said...

Sorry about the ticker thing---I have no idea why it did that---I guess that's what we get for ripping off someone else's free idea ;)

Up here in the north our croucus (sp?) haven't bloomed yet but they are poking their heads up!!

I know spring is coming too because the boys are getting up w/ the sun before the alarm even goes off --ughh LOL