Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Fisher!!


Today is Fisher's 6th Birthday. So, I took this opportunity to humiliate him with a homemade birthday hat and put the picture out here for all to see. It did take lots of cheese to get him to leave the hat on long enough to snap a picture.
The rumors are flying again. August dossiers are in the review room...September dossiers are in the review room. OH MY GOSH...we are September! The only thing definitive is this, cut and pasted strait from the CCAA web site,
"The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before July 31, 2005."
If they have finished review of all of July I suppose they would have to be moving on the August. But September, I'm not so sure. And just because they have been reviewed doesn't mean there are babies ready for them. I'm still not holding my breath but I am finding it harder to breath. Our girl is getting closer. There is no rumor on the next batch of referrals, as this last batch was just referred last week. My guess is sometime near the end of March. We are all hoping for many more than 12 days worth. That would just barely get into June. My stock answer these days to the endless "have you heard anything yet? When are you gonna get your baby?" is, "sometime between June and January is my best guess. Maybe later but hopefully sooner".
Happy Birthday to my big furry baby boy!!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

granola girl said...

Happy Birthday Poochie!!!!
Chloe's b-day is the 22nd and she will turn 7. Josh turns 6 on the 31st.
Gotta love all the kiddos!