Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Another Tuesday Morning Outfit


I haven't bought anything for the baby girl for a long time. I've been thinking maybe this has all been a bad dream so I kind of put my "shopping for my daughter" obsession on hold. I'm creeping back into the excitement again, slowly but I am feeling a little twinge of a flutter in my heart again from time to time instead of just the dull ache of not having her here with us. I was at Tuesday Morning yesterday and there, alone again, was this super cute outfit. If you remember, I found this one way back when at the same place and had to buy it so there was really no need to leave this one hanging. Now it's hanging in our girly's closet. Too cute!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

granola girl said...

Ok I so HAVE to go shopping now!!! I bought a Fondue set at Tuesday Morning like 2 years ago---I will have to go back there to browse--I didn't even know they had clothes.
Maybe I should tell Matt I need things for the baby for my birthday. ;) (He did get me a Mulan doll last year.)