Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It's Official


CCAA has updated their site to officially state that referrals are through July 13, 2005. CCAI has not updated their site to let us know how many kiddos. I guess I'll excuse them as they're probably pretty busy with the referrals:) One family who received their referral says that there were 22 CCAI families that recieved their referrals. Don't know if that includes any twins. If not that would be 22 kids for 22 CCAI families. Congrats to everyone who has now seen their childrens faces!! We are getting closer...very slowly, but we are getting closer.
I had dinner tonight with some friends from work. I have been putting them off and putting them off about a shower. Tonight, we decided that we would plan the baby's shower when we work on our next schedule. That will be a little later this month. I can't believe that we will get to have a baby shower for our baby. They have always been for someone elses baby. It has been so long since I have thought about this as being real. Is it real? Will we really be parents?
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

granola girl said...

I'm so happy you are having a shower!! At this point I am waiting until I have a picture in hand to show my family then we are going to party---if I tried to have a party and were constantly screaming "I DON"T KNOW AND I HAVE NO IDEA!!!" I'm not so sure it would be much fun ;)