Monday, August 21, 2006

Happy Birthday to Emily and Me!!


On this day in 1977 a little 7 year old me was given the bestest ever birthday present by my brother and sister in law...a tiny newborn niece. There have not been many years that have gone by without us celebrating this day together. We had fantastic rigatoni, dump cake and that delicious coconut cream thing last night. It is wonderful to share this day with you Emily. And you have finally caught up with me...we're both 29 today!
We love you Em. Happy birthday to us!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

granola girl said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
I just got home from OHIO----so totally exhausted.
I hope you had a great day----next year you will have a little angel with cake smeared all over her face to celebrate with you!!!!!
BIG HUGS!!!!!!