Tuesday, August 29, 2006

August Referrals

Well, August referrals are here. They are kinda skimpy...July 14-July 22, 2005...9 days, and not even all of July. There are still 9 days left in July, maybe they're saving those for September. Yeah, come on, drag this out a little longer. Oh well, at this point does it really matter? Congrats to those who have also been waiting forever and now know their children!
We did go on Friday and get our fingerprints updated. Both at the USCIS and the WV State Police Department. I had my physical today and now we have everything we need for our updated homestudy. I will put that stuff in the mail tomorrow. We're still holding out for a minute before we renew our I171H. That's a chunk of dough I'm having a hard time spending again.
Notice the lack of a picture to go along with this post. We had Emily's bridal shower on Sunday and it was fun and she got lots of good gifts. I took lots of great pictures and then I lost my camera, in the church, before the shower was even over. We dug through the trash. We searched high and low. And we could not come up with the camera. If anyone out there has any idea where my camera might be please let me in on that little secret.

No comments: