Thursday, January 18, 2007

Gotta Love a Challenge

While lurking around today I ran across this challenge. So, here's my purse.


Last spring I bought my first Vera Bradley. I now understand the addiction. My niece got some of this Medallion print stuff for her wedding shower and I had to have some for myself. My Aunt Frances aways says "never set your purse on the floor or you'll be out of money before payday". I never set my purse on the floor but my checking account balance is $0 today so I didn't think it would matter. Payday is tomorrow!


Notice the matching wallet with the super cute picture of our tiny girl, Maya. I had to get a family calender this year because, after all, we are a family now. A little reading and music just in case. That is a heart and stethoscope on my check book. I had to have it because I am a nurse. Mike and I have the same phones so mine has that little hangie thing so I'll know which one is mine when they are just lying around together.


I usually have much more paper crap but I just put all of my receipts in my checkbook last night. That's how I know my balance is $0.


Anyone that has a Vera bag knows that they always have a million pockets. I feel the need to fill all of those pockets for some reason. This is the stuff that does that. Flash light, pocket knife, you name it. You never know when you might need a patchouli incense or want to flavor your H2O. Obviously, those patchouli incense have been around for a while. They have also come in handy on more than one occasion. Stinky hotel room. No corkscrew. I got you covered!


4 comments:

granola girl said...

You're a brave woman. The biggest thing in my purse is Josh's medical bag with his epi-pen and Benedryl---NEVER leave home without them. I don't have much room left after that thing if I need room I have to carry a bag the size of a suitcase. I can't wait to lug a diaper bag around again at least then I won't look like some crazy bag lady with a giant purse and two grown boys. LOL (the insanity has set in)

I think we have the same Burt's Bees lipgloss. Does yours have a cool minty feel to it?

Anonymous said...

I have the same pattern!! Hee-hee-hee.

Anonymous said...

Wait a second now Jill... do I see a Weight Watcher symbol in there???

I am a WW!!!

His,
Shari
www.youbelong.net/upchurchfamily

Anonymous said...

OK, a few comments on your upcoming parenthood: 1. Congrats on recording the last time you will have an organized purse. After-baby it will forever be polluted with cracker crumbs, hair things, "pappies" (pacifiers), and little miniature toys.
2. Knowing you, this one probably won't hold true, but this is the last time you will accessorize all of your purse ensemble because at some point one or more pieces will be vomited on, shit on, sucked on or spilled on.
and 3. and most importantly, the last time you will have time to take multiple pictures of your handbag and itemize the contents in it and catergorize them and photgraph them because you will have no time!
Oh, and all of your stuff is really cute....and your gay! (and I love you!) And I have the same Burt's Bees also.
Oh yeah, and my original comment actually, was I see you still have the Great Teays Soccer Subway Fundraiser thing.