Wednesday, January 17, 2007

OK, OK!




These are for all of you who have given me so much flack for not putting these tiny, tiny pictures on here. This is our Maya. Isn't she just the cutest little peanut you have ever seen if you can see her. The younger girl is a volunteer at the House of Grace. She is leaving and they were celebrating with cake. She and Maya both have iceing all over them. So glad to see our girl is getting some yummy stuff. The other picture is of Maya and her guardian angel Sandra King. We love this woman. We love our Maya. I could squeeze them both. Sandra is going back to New Zealand the middle of January for a while. I think we will miss her if we get to visit the orphanage. I would love to tell this woman face to face, how very much we appreciate her. I think I could kiss her on the face. She is telling Maya everyday who we are and how much we love her. I hate that we'll miss the opportunity to meet her.
Enjoy the pics.

6 comments:

granola girl said...

Wow you guys must be one of the luckiest families to be in this situation. How awesome that she has all this care and attention.

Anonymous said...

Maya is blessed in many ways, not only to be loved by the both of you, but to have such a wonderful guardian who loves her too! She is a tiny little thing, & very, very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Jill,
Thank you for posting the tiny pictures (from one of those giving you flack!) Maya is so very adorable. I love the pic with the icing on her face. What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Move over Jill, you'll be taking the backseat with Maya's daddy. With those beautiful eyes, I suspect Mike will give that little princess whatever she wants! You two will be the greatest parents, as you've already proven how patient you are!!!

Anonymous said...

Oops, I hit a button before I was finish typing my name above!

Paul Lazar said...

Jill & Mike,

Wow - Maya is so adorable!!! How old is she? Ella is in the sheep room - is Maya in the sheep room? Are you using CCAI? We are and our travel group number is 1124. If you are in the same group, please keep in touch with us at my email address lauralazar@comcast.net

Have you heard anything about travel yet? We are so lucky to have Sandra - we feel so blessed and know that our girls are in the best care until we pick them up. Keep in touch!!

I like the Vera Bradley bags too!

Laura Lazar
Mother to Ella Sarah Lazar