Friday, January 12, 2007

Look Out China


We had dinner last night with some local folks who received their referrals also. (See thier beautiful girls below, Emma and Klaire) We came in and out of Rio Grande in a blaze of excitement and joy. We would love to be traveling with all of them but the two other families are traveling together and Mike and I are on our own. Hopefully we can meet up in Guangzhou. We are looking forward to many more meetings like this one last night. These are great families with wonderful, smart and energetic children. We all can't wait to have three more kiddos to add in the mix.

2 comments:

granola girl said...

I was waiting to see your ticker change.

I can't wait to change ours too!!

I am so happy we are half way through the month already!!!!

Did anyone here me mention
*WE'RE NEXT*

:)

granola girl said...

^hear not here

Geez I'm losing my brain already!!