Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas Card

I sent out our Christmas cards this weekend. We have been waiting for so long to be able to send a picture card featuring our child. I love getting cards from friends each year with their kids pictures and seeing how they change and grow from year to year.
We've been trying different outfits over the course of a few days and finally picked the winner (which I will post in a few days. I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone who hasn't received their card yet.) Here are some of the contenders.
This outfit was a gift last year from Trisha, a friend at work. I am so glad that it still fits this year. We were on our way out to our local China adoption group's holiday get together.

I am a little disappointed that the winner doesn't have Fisher in the picture. After all, he is our first child. Oh well, maybe next year.

I'll offer this clue, this was the photo session that the winner was chosen from.

Little Miss Clause with her hat pulled down way too far according to Dad.

Taking all these pictures wears everyone out. Pardon the toys scattered everywhere. I tried to crop as many of them out as I could.

Just some cuteness in case you didn't get enough.

I hear "da bee, da bee, bzzzz, bzzzz" from the monitor. That means Maya is awake from her nap and she's playing with her bear, Flower. Flower has a butterfly on her head and Maya thinks any flying insect is a bee. Better go get my sweet sugar.
If you don't receive a card and think you should or would like to maybe I don't have your address. Send me an email and I'll hook you up. jm_nicurn@yahoo.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see why you had a hard time choosing but I think you made the best decision. I love the card! I love the others, too. Such cute little outfits.
Sissy

The Ferguson Family said...

We love the Christmas card. We were sorry to miss the event on Saturday. We were tired after a busy day with Breakfast with Santa and the Christmas Parade. I guess you can't do it all in one day! Let's have dinner within the next week or so!

Mia

granola girl said...

She is CUTER then ever!!

Hope you guys are doing well, it looks like it.

Kim said...

LOVE THE PICTURES...
she is soooo adorable..
Hope to see one in my mail...
Kim

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE CARD!!! Hopefully I will get ours in the mail soon!!
All the pics are cute and she just keeps getting cuter and cuter-oh yeah-you are all welcome here in Colorado anytime!

Anonymous said...

Can you believe Camryn has the exact same stripped pants and wears it with a red turtle neck! My dad refers to them as her prisoner pants! I'm trying to get our Christmas cards done this weekend - ha ha - I'm sure I'll have to pick the one that Camryn is not wiggling or crying in.

Anonymous said...

Wow - she is just the cutest!! I love all the outfits but the outfit you chose for the card is adorable (which is front and center on our refrigerator). We will be sending out our card/photo this weekend too. Please give hugs to Maya from Ella - Love to all, The Lazar's

Kim said...

Thanks for the Christmas Card... she is the best present...
Have a Great Weekend