Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

This has been the best Christmas that we have had in years! All we needed was this precious angel to remind us how much fun Christmas can be. Maya has had a blast counting down the days until Christmas and reminding us that "Sa Sauze" would be coming at anyone's mention of Christmas.

I had to post this picture! I just can't stop laughing when I look at it. I left it big so you can click on it and get a really good look at just how close Maya was to getting a big ol' kiss.

It doesn't get much closer than this.

And, I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me why in the world do tights have such a high waist?

Today also marks the day that we have had Maya for as long as she was in China without us. 10 months ago today, we were given the greatest gift. This Christmas we are so thankful that we have our sweet, sweet girl. We couldn't ask for anything more...Except for a sister...maybe.

6 comments:

The Ferguson Family said...

Merry Christmas! God truly has blessed us with such beautiful girls!

Kim said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Love the pictures...
Those little boots are adorable...
Hope to see a sister soon...
Hugs to you all

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more. She is a blessing to me also.
Love, Sissy

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics, and of course, those boots. Glad to hear that you had a great holiday.
Chip & Amy

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the text message yesterday - Merry Christmas to you guys too and ditto that they are the BEST gifts ever!!!!!!!! I also would like to know why tights are gigantic...... We are still in NY for the holiday so will call when we get back. Hugs to Maya from Ella!
Miss you all,
The Lazar's

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.