Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Catch Up

We went to Tennessee the weekend before Christmas and had a great time and wonderful visit with our family there. Maya really enjoyed her big girl cousins, Caitlin and Chloe. We had not seen them since June.

We went to my sisters on Christmas Eve and I didn't take one single picture (what was I thinking???) Then we came home and opened our presents. Santa made his big appearance Christmas morning and Maya was thrilled with her new play area with her "chichin" (kitchen) and other toys on the spongey alphabet floor. We went to my Mom's and my brother's on Christmas day and once again, no pics. We had a great holiday and are actually still trying to see everyone while they are in town. We are getting ready to make two more holiday stops today. Maybe I'll bust out the camera. Maybe.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love all the goodies...
Santa was Great this year...
Looks like you had a WONDERFUL Day...
Happy New Year...

granola girl said...

Looks like you guys had the Christmas you always dreamed of!!
What a happy family!!

That kitchen doesn't look that big now that I see a real child using it. It sure is cute. Audrey really likes her kitchen too but she's a little too short to reach most of it.

Hugs to all!!