Sunday, December 09, 2007

SNOW!

This is our summertime girl. You can tell by the look on her face what she really thinks about the snow. Or maybe it's just the snowsuit.


And then I pulled out the sled! We have a little hill in our back yard so we took a few trips down on the sled. But that only changed her attitude while we were sledding then right back to the grouchy face. I have to agree. Snow is only fun when your sliding on it (and not in your car!).


Fisher on the other hand, thought it was the best. He had to rub and rub and run and jump and bark and... well, you get the picture.

4 comments:

granola girl said...

How cute that her snowsuit is purple like Audrey's! I think Audrey enjoyed the sledding part best too.

Also need I point out that our dogs behave in the exact same way! I think it's the Canadian blood in them. They just seem to come alive in the snow!

I hope your snow lasts longer then ours. It's already gone :(

hugs!!

Kim said...

Love Maya in her snowsuit...
She will learn to love it...LOL..
Have a Great Week...
Love the pictures...

Anonymous said...

Maya looks so cute in her snow suit and of course it is purple (Jill's favorite color) - I love it!! I'm jealous of the snow (Paul hates the cold weather) as we are currently in the nid 70's here in Atlanta - it's December..... Thanks for the comment on Ella's blog and your welcome here anytime!!!! Love and miss you all!! The Lazar's

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! Lexie has the same look on her face when she is in the snow but of course she MUST go out in it! Enjoy the snow!!