Thursday, February 01, 2007

Just Can't Get Enough!


Maya HuaMei

We received updated info on Maya today from CCAI. As of Jan 4, 07 she weighs 15 1/2 lbs, is 27in long and has 2 teeth.
We just received our Travel Notice from China today also. CCAI has requested our Consulate appointment and we should know for sure next week when we'll be traveling. We should be leaving the country around Feb 22. Not soon enough after seeing these new pics and finding out what size she is now.
We are sooo ready to get our daughter...so ready. We need to get her home now!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jill!!! She is SOOOO incredibly adorable!!!! I can't wait until we get to go bring our girls home!!

His,
Shari
www.youbelong.net/upchurchfamily

Lisa~~ said...

Yeah on the TA. Maya is such a cutie even I can't get enough of her.

granola girl said...

I'm so happy for you guys! You'll be flying in no time.

Tomorrow is our turn!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I am so glad that you have someone who will give you all the details of your baby. I can't wait to look each day to see what new thing you've learned about her and see new pics. I can't wait to see her in person. Love you all,
Aunt Sissy (haha)

kitchu said...

I am so glad to have found your blog so I can follow your journey... your daughter is beautiful! Congratulations and all the best on this next BIG chapter in your lives!!
Kris

Anonymous said...

We are thinking of you. Take care.